Saturday, March 19, 2022
Rule 106 of CGST Rules 2017
Form and manner of appeal to the Appellate Authority for Advance Ruling.-
(1) An appeal against the advance ruling issued under sub-section (6) of section 98 shall be made by an applicant on the common portal in FORM GST ARA-02 and shall be accompanied by a fee of ten thousand rupees to be deposited in the manner specified in section 49.
(2) An appeal against the advance ruling issued under sub-section (6) of section 98 shall be made by the concerned officer or the jurisdictional officer referred to in section 100 on the common portal in FORM GST ARA-03 and no fee shall be payable by the said officer for filing the appeal.
(3) The appeal referred to in sub-rule (1) or sub-rule (2), the verification contained therein and all the relevant documents accompanying such appeal shall be signed,-
- (a) in the case of the concerned officer or jurisdictional officer, by an officer authorised in writing by such officer; and
- (b) in the case of an applicant, in the manner specified in rule 26.